Double-spaced, referenced and formatted in conformity with Journal of International Business Studies manuscript submission guidelines. All paper submissions must include a title page stating:
- The track for submission (number and title)
- Title of the paper
- Name of author(s), institutional affiliation and email address
The second page of the submission should include the title and an abstract not exceeding 200 words, followed by the body of the paper.
Panel proposals must be submitted by the panel chair and include:
- A title page that includes the names and contact information for all participants and identifies their roles.
- An abstract, not to exceed 150-200 words, that summarizes each member of the panel for their contribution.
- An overview statement of the theme of the panel.
- A 1-to-3 page description of the session format (e.g. paper presentations, round table, professional development workshop).
- Emails or signed letters from each participant, indicating s/he will participate if the panel is accepted.
- Panel proposals should not be more than 3,000 words inclusive of all materials.
- Each proposals must state, on its front page at the top right, the requested Track (number and title) and Panel Session Format.
- Submissions must be written with double-spaced text and a font size of 11 points or larger.
Doctoral students interested in registering for the DC will submit a maximum 5-page (single spacing) summary of their thesis/proposal with the following details headings:
- Doctoral candidate – name, email, university affiliation, PhD area/discipline, number of years in the PhD program
- Title of the thesis/proposal
- Literature review/motivation for the research
- Research question(s)
- Potential contribution of the study
- Theory underpinning the thesis/proposal, including the theoretical model and the hypotheses that will be tested in the study
- Method – including constructs, measures, data collection, and data analysis
- Preliminary results (if available), and study limitations
For all submissions, please follow the JIBS Style Guide -
The submission section will be active from Saturday, 1 July 2017.